Windows 8. When the computer is turned on, there is no sound, as soon as the reboot mode is announced, the sound appears, turn it off and on again, there is no sound.
Hello Edward! For most problems with sound, the solution is standard:
- Check the relevance of the sound card drivers;
- Check the set parameters of the volume mixer;
- If the speakers are external, then check their performance on another device;
- Check your computer for virus activity;
- Check the operation of system sounds when starting in Safe Mode;
- Roll back the system to an earlier state
After these points are completed and it becomes clear what is the cause of this problem.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors