Hello, my PC turns off when I play new games and in old games everything is fine, I thought the whole thing in the power supply unit bought a new one but everything is unchanged. please tell me what to do
Hello Yegor Tronin! To begin with, I would like to know the configuration of your computer, the games during which it turns off, as well as the version of the operating system. And also check if there is a blue screen, aka “blue screen of death”, aka “BSOD”? If not, call him. For this:
- open “This computer” right-click on an empty space of the window and select “Properties”;
- in the window that opens, select the “Advanced system settings” section;
- on the “Advanced” tab in the “Startup and Recovery” section, select “Options”;
- in the “System Failure” block, uncheck the “Perform automatic reboot” line;
- save your changes and restart your computer.
Now, when a critical error occurs, which leads to shutdown / restart of the computer, an error screen will appear, the code from which you will need to remember, and then provide it to us or search for a solution yourself.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors