I installed Windows 10, all the drivers were downloaded and installed, but when I click to quit through the start, the monitor turns off, and the PC (unit) itself continues to work, what should I do?
Hello Nikita! This problem is not an isolated one, but it does not shine in the number of solutions. Try the following options:
- Open 'Device Manager' and expand the 'USB Controllers' branch:
- A list will open in front of you, in which the lines 'Generic USB hub' and 'Root usb hub' will be present;
- For each of them, open the 'Property' section and the 'Power Management' tab;
- Uncheck the box next to 'Allow this device to be turned off to save power'.
- Completely remove the video card driver and reinstall them in any way convenient for you.
- Check if B IOS is 'ACPI' mode – its value should be 'Enable'.
- In the 'Device Manager' disable the IEEE 1394 host bus controller in the same way as in step 1.
Alternatively, try booting in safe mode and check if the work is completed correctly, if the situation has not changed, then the reason may be at the physical level, and is associated with a malfunction of the same video card.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors