Hello. I installed the codecs according to your instructions. The video began to appear, but not in the program of the film studio.
Hello Olga! As you probably understand, in order to solve any issue, more information about the problem itself is required. Clarify:
- What file format are you trying to open?
- Does it not open only it or even all video files?
- How big is the file?
- What kind of codecs did you install?
- What version of the operating system and Windows Live?
- Does the download have any error, if so, which one?
- Do you transfer the file directly or open it directly through the program?
- Have you tried opening the file after uploading it to the root directory?
As an option. If you are trying to open a video file shot with a phone camera, then try converting it to '.wmv' format using any third-party software or internet services.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors