The cable Triolan is connected to the Internet, writes: an unidentified network without access to the Internet. I can't figure out the drivers at all, I downloaded both realtek (it works great on my other laptop) and the driver pack, but the device manager does not see them, although the installation went fine. Tell me what to do?
Please clarify the following points:
1. Has the network been configured or did you just connect the cable to the router and to the computer?
2. Did you download drivers specifically for your network adapter?
3. Is the network adapter displayed in the 'Device Manager'? If the software drivers are not installed, then in the corresponding line you will see an exclamation mark icon in a yellow triangle.
Now, about the solution options:
1. If the configuration has not been carried out, then you need to go to the web-interface of the router and configure the network according to the data provided by your provider. Which is most likely given the problem described.
2. In order to select the correct driver for a specific device, you need to do the following:
- Open 'Device Manager'.
- Select the 'Network adapters' section.
- Right click on the name of your network adapter and select 'Property'.
- Go to the Details tab and select Hardware ID from the list.
- Write down the value of the last line and search for this information on a device with Internet access.
- After downloading, install the driver and restart your computer.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors