The HP Pavilion G6 laptop does not see the micro SD card inserted into the card reader, but the tablet does.
Hello Sergey! A number of clarifying questions arise:
- Is the protection on the card reader removed?
- How and in what format was the media formatted?
- Is the connection of the media to the computer accompanied by system sound?
- Does the sd card appear in Disk Management?
- Have you tried using third-party software such as “Total Comander”?
The answers to these questions will help solve your problem.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors