Bought HP Gaming Pavilion laptop – 15-cx0055ur. Can't start memory Intel Optane. Windows 10 64 does not see it. B IOS installed the latter, it also does not see it. Installation Windows detects 1 hard drive. I disassembled the laptop, there is memory. Help me please.
In this regard, there are standard recommendations from Intel:
- Open an Administrator Command Prompt (right-click on the Start Menu icon, select Command Prompt (Admin) from the list).
- Type 'DiskPart' and press Enter.
- Enter 'Disk List' to display a list of connected storage devices. Here you should be able to see your memory module, pay attention to the disk number.
- Type 'select disk 1' and press Enter. Make sure to configure to match the drive number displayed for your module. In this example, we used a 16gb module.
- Type 'Clear All' and press Enter. DiskPart goes into low memory module format, this process can take several minutes. You won't see a progress bar, but a blinking cursor will appear. Once the command has finished, you can close the command prompt.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or in a zone
All questions and answers of visitors