How to get rid of error 524. Best regards
Hello Gaile! In order to provide any specific advice, you need to know more information: when and how this error manifests itself, occurs only on one resource or not, what were the last changes in the system, what is the description of the error, what system do you have, etc. . Without this information, it is possible to voice only the main ways to eliminate error # 524, namely:
- Open a command prompt and enter “sfc / scannow”. Wait until the scan for damaged system files is complete.
- Scan for virus activity.
- Use any program that is convenient for you to clean the system from 'garbage'.
- Check for possible software driver updates.
- Reinstall 'Windows Operating System'.
- Try rolling your system back to the last working configuration.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors