Nowadays, original accessories for gadgets are made to order, but it is often quite expensive. To emphasize your individuality and at the same time save money, I suggest you make a case with your own hands using available materials.
For the first idea we need:
- glue gun;
- parchment paper;
- nail polish of various colors;
- Take a sheet of parchment, place the phone in the center with the screen facing up and wrap it up, securing the seams of the paper with tape from the front side.
- Turn your phone face down. Go around the perimeter of the body and its side parts with a glue gun, thus creating the frame of the future bumper. Then hot-glue around the camera, speakers, buttons, headphone and charger outputs.
- After that, you can start creating a picture on the back of the phone. Draw whatever you want. These can be intricate patterns, shapes in the form of hearts, flowers or bows. You can find design ideas on the Internet and do something similar. Then just wait for the glue to harden.
- Next, very carefully remove the hardened glue from the paper, taking care not to damage the structure. Use scissors to remove irregularities at the edges, if necessary, remove excess on the surface of the cover.
- Then we take nail polish and paint the bumper. Use more colors to keep the accessory from looking dull. Turn on your imagination and take action!
- Let the varnish dry, and you can safely put the case on your phone.
Here is another option for making a cover with your own hands.
For this you will need:
- glue gun;
- stationery knife;
- transparent and colored varnish;
- We circle the phone on paper. Departing from the resulting contour 2 mm from the outside and 3 mm from the inside, draw two more frames.
- We attach adhesive tape to the circled area. Next, we apply hot glue, filling the space between the inner and outer frames. The result should be a bezel. We will place it on the front of the phone.
- When the applied composition hardens, walk along the contour inside and outside with a clerical knife to cut off excess material that has gone beyond the indicated boundaries. Remove the frozen form from the paper base.
- Next, apply hot melt glue to the entire contoured surface. Let the layer dry, remove the glue particles that have gone beyond the boundaries of the contour and separate them from the base. This element will be located on the back of the smartphone.
- Place the back of the phone on the parchment and wrap it up. Trim any excess paper and tape the edges to the side of the screen.
- Highlight all buttons and connectors with a marker.
- We place the prepared parts in front and behind the gadget. With a pistol we pass along the sidewalls, connecting the elements to each other. Make sure these parts fit snugly against the phone body. Do not fill in the areas marked with a marker with glue.
- After the side parts are frozen, circle the back camera with a marker and cut a hole in the structure with a knife.
- We take blue and silver sparkles, mix them with colorless varnish and apply to the entire surface of the case. Leave to dry.
- Draw decor elements on paper with a marker. These can be lightning bolts, an image of a unicorn, hearts, flowers, various symbols or geometric shapes. We glue the images with tape and apply hot glue to them. When it hardens, draw the contours of the drawings with a pen and cut out with scissors. Cover the finished parts with two layers of nail polish and let dry.
- From the front side along the edge of the case, we attach rhinestones with a pistol. They can also be randomly applied to the main surface from the back. We also place decorative elements here. Our accessory is ready!
The third production option is somewhat similar to the first one, only in this case you can transfer your favorite image to your phone case.
Prepare for work:
- sketch of the drawing;
- colored glue for the gun;
- baking paper;
- rhinestones, sequins, sparkles.
- First, let's make a blank. Apply tape to the sketch paper, covering the entire drawing with duct tape. Then trace the contours of the drawing with colored glue. Let the workpiece cool and dry. If you don't have a colored glue, you can use clear glue and then just paint it with nail polish.
- Now let's get down to the base of the cover. Place the phone back on the baking paper and wrap it up. Trim off any excess parchment and tape the edges to the side of the screen.
- Apply hot melt glue to the phone frame all the way around the buttons, headphone and charger outputs. Also mark the boundaries of the speakers, camera and flash. After that, we completely cover the back wall of the phone with glue, leaving the contours of the working mechanisms unfilled. After the layer has dried, remove the excess material with scissors so that the cover looks neat.
- Next, glue the blank made earlier according to the sketch to the rear wall of the bumper. You can also decorate the case with rhinestones or sequins.
- An alternative option for creating a cover using a sketch of a drawing or ornament is also possible. In this case, the preparation of the decoration is not pre-made. The drawing is immediately placed on the back of the phone under the parchment. Then, using multi-colored or transparent glue, outline the contours of the drawing and the main functional elements of the case. With this manufacturing method, you will receive an openwork smartphone case.