This article will come in handy for those who decide to run an Android application on their home computer.
For example, if you want to see how an application works before downloading it to a tablet or smartphone; well, or just want to play some game, then it is impossible to do it without an Android emulator!
In this article, we will analyze the work of the best emulator for Windows and the typical questions that most users often have …
1. Selecting an emulator Android
Today on the net you can find dozens of Android emulators for Windows. For example:
1) Windows Android;
3) BlueStacks App Player;
4) Software Development Kit;
and many others…
In my opinion, one of the best is BlueStacks. After all the errors and inconveniences that I experienced with other emulators, after installing this, the desire to look for something else disappears …
Officer. website: http://www.bluestacks.com/
– full support for the Russian language;
– the program is free;
– works in all popular operating systems: Windows 7, 8.
2. Installing BlueStacks. Solution to Error 25000 error
I decided to describe this process in more detail, because errors often arise and as a result there are many questions. Let's go step by step.
1) Download the installer from the office. site and launch. The first window that we will see will be like the picture below. We agree and click on (next).
2) We agree and click on.
3) The installation of the application should start. And at this time the error 'Error 25000 …' very often occurs. Slightly below in the screenshot it is captured … Press 'OK' and our installation is interrupted …
If you have installed the application, you can immediately skip to the 3rd section of this article.
4) To fix this error, do 2 things:
– update the drivers for the video card. The best way to do this is from the official AMD website by entering your video card model into the search engine. If you do not know the model, use the utilities to determine the characteristics of your computer.
– download another BlueStacks installer. You can enter the following application name into any search engine 'BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.3.766_REL.msi' (or you can download it here).
AMD graphics card drivers update.
5) After updating the video card driver and launching a new installer, the installation process itself is quick and error-free.
6) As you can see, you can run games, for example, Drag Racing! How to configure and run games and programs – see below.
3. Setting up the emulator. How do I open an app or game in the emulator?
1) To start the emulator – open the explorer and on the left in the column you will see the 'Apps' tab. Then launch the shortcut with the same name.
2) To make detailed settings for the emulator, click on the 'settings' icon in the lower right corner. See screenshot below. By the way, you can customize a lot:
– connection to the cloud;
– choose another language (by default it will be Russian);
– change keyboard settings;
– change the date and time;
– change user accounts;
– manage applications;
– resize applications.
3) To download new games, just go to the 'games' tab at the top of the menu. Dozens of games will open in front of you, sorted by rating. Click on the game you like – a download window will appear, after a while it will be automatically installed.
4) To launch the game, go to the 'My Apps' section (in the menu at the top, left). Next, you will see the installed application there. For example, as an experiment, I downloaded and launched the game 'Drag Racing', it seems like nothing, you can play. ?