One day I decided to demolish the W7 and install the W10. I installed it, then the problems started: it hangs every time after turning on a video, game, music (less often), an interval of 1-10 minutes at this time and hangs. I tried all your recommendations on the site, checked the hardware – it's normal. What else could it be?
There are dozens of possible reasons. If none of the options described in the relevant articles did not help you, then to resolve the issue, more specific information is required from you, namely:
1. What did you actually do and what results did it bring? – The answer of the view: everything and nothing helped – it is absolutely meaningless and useless, so please specify it.
2. How was the operating system installed? Through a bootable media with further formatting of the hard disk, through an existing image of the operating system on the computer itself?
3. What bit OS and characteristics of your computer?
4. Is the version of the installed operating system clean or is it some kind of assembly with pre-installed software and other 'junk'?
5. Have you noticed any processes in the Task Manager that you did not initiate yourself?
6. Have you tested the operating system in Safe Mode? If so, does the same problem recur there.
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or in a zone
All questions and answers of visitors