To reset incorrectly typed passwords – on your advice, we decided to do a synchronization – but the copm does not find the device.
Hello Julia! What have you already applied to solve the problem? Specify, when you connect iPhone to the computer, do you hear a characteristic system sound? Are you prompted for any action in the form of confirmation of connection, installation of drivers? For now, without being specific on your part, try the following:
- Reinstall iTunes completely.
- Plug the usb cable into a different port;
- Restart the service “Apple Mobile Device Service”;
- Delete the contents of the hidden folder “Lockdown”, it is located in C: \ ProgramData \ Apple \ Lockdown;
- Using the “Device Manager”, manually reinstall the drivers for “Apple Mobile Device USB Driver” from the directory C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Apple \ Mobile Device Support \ Drivers file “usbaapl” .
Your question was answered:
Andrey PonomarevProfessional assistance in setting up, administering, reinstalling any programs and operating systems of the family Windows.
7 games about maniacs you need to play very carefully
7 best car simulators in which the player is invited to try their hand at being a truck driver
5 third-party clients for Telegram with advanced functionality
5 games for fans of musical adventures in which the gameplay depends on the content of the soundtracks being played
5 exciting games in which the hero has to survive in a prison or a zone
All questions and answers of visitors