Sometimes you have to resort to using root rights to gain certain privileges in accessing the system files of your smartphone. You can get such access without connecting to a computer using rooting applications.
The KingRoot application will help you reflash any device with the Android operating system or provide root access. Smartphones and tablets from Google, Samsung, Sony Xperia, Huawei, Lenovo and others are compatible with it.
To get started, you need to download the program and run the gadget in debug mode. After initialization, the application will automatically detect the OS version and device type. It remains to select the 'Root' item, and wait for the reboot after the end of the process.
- Russified interface;
- variety of supported devices;
- simplicity of work;
- free use.
All Samsung smartphones use CF-Auto-Root app. It gives you access to root rights in just a few taps.
Benefits of the program:
- reliable developer Chainfire;
- sparing principle of work (CF-Auto-Root does not hack system folders, but adds its own files to them);
- in addition to Samsung, installation on certain models of other phones is possible (for this you need to download the add-on on the official website);
- manual selection of the model and OS version.
This application is installed in conjunction with the SuperSu and Superuser programs, which were originally designed to obtain root rights using a computer. Such manipulation simultaneously eliminates the need for synchronization with a PC.
To start working with FramaRoot Just press the 'Install SuperSU' button.
- free distribution;
- clear interface and almost complete exclusion of user intervention;
- the ability to remove root access;
- refusal to grant root rights on incompatible devices.
TowelRoot was created by the developer Geohot, which hacked PS3 consoles and gadgets iPhone. The list of compatible devices includes Galaxy models: Note 3, S4 Active, S5, and Google Nexus 5 and all released before June 3, 2014. But Towelroot can be responded to by some antiviruses, as it bypasses system protection elements.
Pros of using Towelroot:
- installation availability on devices with a release date earlier than June 3, 2014;
- joint development with the hacker Geohot;
- free distribution;
- rooting takes up to 3 seconds.
OneClickRoot lives up to its name: rooting is done with one keystroke in the program's interface. The rest of the procedures are automated, including device identification. Supports most Android versions: Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean.
- automatic saving of data backup;
- stylish and laconic design;
- a variety of compatible versions of the operating system;
- automatic operation, without user intervention.